Cabos’11 Second Seminar
- Maceió, Alagoas, Brazil - 8-10 November, 2011
The objectives of the utility:
- Continuity of service (no interruption of service),
- The holding of voltage (no voltage fluctuation)
- The quality of the voltage wave (frequency, pure sine wave, phase balance, voltage dips, ...)
- Taking into account environmental constraints,
- Maintaining a reasonable cost of electricity delivered to consumers.
- LV and MV technologies: conductors and insulated cables, accessories, …,
- Installation techniques,
Operating experience of overhead and underground networks
- Presentation of the networks,
- Costs and reliability of LV and MV links in operation,
- Expansion and renewal of underground networks : strategy.
- New projects
- Technical : Are there specific technical difficulties with the installation and the operation of underground electric power distribution systems
- Economical : Funding problem, Balance sheet Investment / Operating Earnings (reliability, losses, maintenance...).